Do you have extensive knowledge of defeats for tamper-evident devices? Or maybe you’ve heard about the tamper contests and would like to try your hand at it? We have just the challenge for you: King of the Seal! Come one, come all – play against your friends!
Here’s how it works:
1. To enter, you must open and close (unseal/reseal) a tamper evident device without visible, tactile, or olfactory evidence that you did so.
2. Turn in your entry to the friendly Tamper Village staff. We will rate your attempt.
3. If you’re better than the current best for that category, your entry will become the new king of the hill! The tampered seal will be placed atop a pedestal and displayed for all to see.
4. Until someone comes and does a better job, you hack. Try again. Do better!
* Max team size: 1
* Tamper Evident Staff evaluations are swift and brutal. Try harder.
There will be multiple seals available for your purview including mechanical and adhesive seals. Old favorites and new challenges will be present for you to play with. This is an excellent way for you to practice tampering seals you have never seen and beating those that have frustrated you for years.
The LayerOne 2016 Tamper-Evident Contest starts at 10:00 on Saturday, May 28th and ends at 14:00 on Sunday, May 29th, 2016.